We are recruiting and this is an incredible opportunity to work within a vibrant Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Website content and Business Management company based in Burnley!
This fast paced environment is an excellent place to learn new skills and gain valuable work experience across a number of specialisms.
We are looking for the most creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who wants to help us grow our business.
You must have excellent written and spoken English, good general I.T and communication skills as well as interpersonal skills both face to face and over the phone.
As well as the administration skills within the business there will be further opportunities to learn a range of other industry skills working alongside experts in the field.
- You must have English, Maths A*- C GCSE or equivalent and you will work towards a L3 *Qualification in Business Administration as your primary role.
- We’re looking for you to have great written and verbal skills (English)
- Word processing skill preferably Microsoft Word and other related software packages are key
- You must be well organised
- You should demonstrate ability to be a team member and interact well with others
- You’ll need good communications skills in person and on the phone
- We want friendly, adaptable, helpful and enthusiastic team players
- Of course you need to understand the need to deal with customers sensitively and adhere to confidentiality
- Team players support the rest of the team with a variety of tasks when required, that would be you.
You will also get from us, Training in Social Media and Online Marketing, CRM Management, Website Building, support in running a Business Network and putting on Events. There’s lots of great intersting work to do!
This really is a rare opportunity, so apply quickly as this job will be filled soon!
Wage could be more based on experience, with an incentive scheme based on achievement, but starts at £3.00 /hour
To apply for this role, please contact Sarah Hanson at North of England Training by visiting http://northofenglandtraining.co.uk/job/why-us-ltd/