At whY-us? we build beautiful and fully functioning websites that evolve with your business over time.
Your website is your viewers shop window where they can learn more about you and be enticed to buy online or contact you directly.
It’s also your opportunity to be found. A well structured website that ticks Googles search criteria boxes, means you can be found by new prospects. We can work with your to explain how to get the most from Google and Bing Webmaster Tools and Search.
At ‘whY-us?’ we build websites that stand the test of time.
That means they are not built just to look good now.
Our websites are built for you, so that the website can evolve over time with the business. A business cannot stand still and neither should your website. We give you the access to update and add new content, evolve and add new pages and layouts in the future.
From a standard ‘brochure website’ to a ‘transactional e-commerce’ website where customers can purchase there and then, ‘whY-us?’ will work with you to integrate your new website into your marketing strategy.
All whY-us websites come as standard with
- Responsive and mobile / tablet friendly
- Multiple pages, news pages and optional layouts
- Page header sliders for impactful images and messages
- Multiple level administration settings so that you can allow membership of staff editing options
- Drag and drop page content management
- Contact forms
- XML sitemaps as required to enhance Google search results
- Security packages to keep content safe
- Daily website back ups
- Choice of website and email hosting services
- Domain management and administration
Depending on your marketing strategy, products and services, you may need your website to integrate with other software programmes. Our range of development services allow you to:
- Integrate online shops with stock management, discounts and shipping options
- E-Commerce transactional services via merchant banking integrations such as PayPal Worldpay, Stripe etc.
- Integrate CRM software contact webforms
- Integrate 3rd party APIs (E.g. search results cars, hotels etc)
- Video embedding
- Downloadable Contact forms data management
- Products sales reporting and downloads
- Social feeds